Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So Far So Great! -Kaushik

Hi Gang

Thought I'd post on the blog while waiting for my procedure to execute. Week 1 has been excellent for me. One of my goals at the beginning of the program was to go from normal to super lean. I've lost 4 pounds so far in just one week! At this rate in four weeks, I might lose about 15 pounds which would be tremendous. I am also meeting my therapist next week to restart my ACL rehab. It's time for a lean and fit summer!!

During the week, I've had significantly more energy. I've been putting 12 hour days at work without feeling a drain at all. In fact, after a long day I've been able to go home and cook and run more errands. Never before heard of. So, that's great.
On the weekend, I was tired because I had to wake up early on both days after having late nights. On Fri night I was at a party where they had all this tempting food laid out. They had 5-6 types of cheese, lots of wine, beer, pizza, samosas, chipts, I touched none of it. I just had water :) I slept well Monday night and had a great lunch today, lots of fruits and veggies and yogurt and now I feel great again.

Looks like Week 2 is gonna be great.

Cheers!
Kaushik

No comments:

Post a Comment