Saturday, May 9, 2009

Plan for Monday

Guys,

Can each person pick one number and bring those items?

1) Celery, carrots and blueberries

2) Yogurt, honey and nuts

3) Organic apples (6)

4) Oranges

I can bring in yogurt, honey and nuts if that's OK with everybody. This is for lunch and snacks. For breakfast, we can boiled oats and bananas. I was thinking we could either make this at home for ourselves or these two items are also available downstairs.

Let me know how you feel about this.

K

4 comments:

  1. I will bring the apples... but I'm not sure how 6 apples will feed 4 people for the week...We each get 1.25 a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I thought we said no dairy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina..

    No dairy true, yogurt is diff so it's OK in the first week.

    ReplyDelete