Monday, May 25, 2009

Apple Cleanse - Day 3

That was challenging. Kyle, I know what you mean when you said the apples started "working"..

But, it was highly cathartic, literally. The next morning, I felt great and it was the best bowl of organic oatmeal and avocado I had ever had. I met some people the day after the apple fast was over and I was told that I was shining.. the detox must be showing.

Over the weekend, I continued the diet of week 1. Oatmeal for breakfast, healthy sandwiches for lunch from subway or quiznos with no cheese, dressing or anything spicy. The meat should be white and not have been fried in oil. I always get oven roasted chicken breast sandwich on whole grain wheat bread from subway with the veggies, straight up, no jalapenos or pickles! In quiznos, I get the kahuna sandwich with only veggies and guaccamole.

The third week's diet will be similar to week 1 diet except there will be no bread and no yogurt! I will post more about week 3 in the coming hours, the weekend will be interesting.

Peace :)
K

No comments:

Post a Comment